An educator bloogging about graphic design.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Matt Lewis: Urban Outfitters

urbanoutfitters1As I was doing research, I looked at companies similar to Urban Outfitters like banana republic, Hollister and American Eagle I noticed that they never advertised any certain products it was mostly concentrated on brand awarness and getting their name out, I decided to stick with that same idea with my campaign. My campaign is going to consist of print ads and direct mailers to raise brand awarness targeted to both male and females ages 16-25.

Congratulations! Matt's pitch was chosen and he is now an art director, creating a campaign based on this ad. Ashley and Jessica are on the Urban Outfitters Team.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

7:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent job Matt. I'm very impressed.

10:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the design

6:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job with the concept of this one. I think it would definitely accomplish your goal of raising brand awareness.

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home